special :D

First time I know you
I'm attracted with you
you got my attention that no one else could
then we shared together everyday :)

but , something change
something that they usually called it "crush"
I feel interested and comfort with you
yeah , this feeling grow more bigger everyday

but I don't know why
something change from you , and I feel there's no more you
and I think I should go
and move on
and forget about you

YES , I can
YES , I've forget about you

BUT ,
the feeling's come back
don't know why
even when we have no contact

I can bear the pain
yes , but just for a while

until then
I can't hold this feeling anymore

I told you
but you didn't even notice me

but I don't know why I still hold this feeling
and I don't know why I still waiting for you this long
I never waiting for someone this long

because you are special