random

#Random

1. Once I love you, I meant it. Once you break my heart, you will get Karma
2. I'll do my best to make this feeling go away.
3. I miss you, but I can do nothing
4. it feels like my heart is hollow
5. first, I felt nothing. then when you're gone, I missed something. then I realize that I miss you. suddenly I love you
6. honestly, I can move on easily. I just don't want to
7. don't worry. someday you'll be the world of someone
8. you know you are weak until you fall for someone. cause you fall.
9. Part of me want to be just your friend. But the other part wants more..
10. If you love someone. Tell them like you have no second chance! Quick! :D ♥
11. the feeling goes wrong. im fading away
12. I don't love you this much -> ♥ I love you this much -> • Because circle have no endings
13. crying is the last thing woman can do when they don't have anything to express
14. im sure to let you go is the best way. but im not sure I could pass the day without you
15. Yes, I love you. Yes, I did want to let you go, but doesn't mean I can forget you.
16. I prefer to be your friend than we should end up with pain..
17. we never know what will happen tomorrow. but we can change it.
18.  Let go is hard, but goodbye is more difficult
19. I believe one day all the pain will go away when you find what you want is what you deserve
20. I believe someday you will get what you need, what you asking for, and what you deserve. in the right time.
21. sometimes you don't get what you want but you don't realize that you already get what you need
22. let go doesn't mean you don't love them anymore but sometime it means you don't have to hold them on
23. @ , sorry for having you over capacity with my tweets of him.
24.
@ , sorry for the over daily status update limit and most of the are tweets about him.


Capek gw. hahaha. yg mau liet follow aja tweet gw. liat di favorite nyaa ye :) thanks ;D