fly so high

HA HA HA . it's now 25th november. oh, what a feeling. I feel like I'm really really flying. Every time I see that pretty smile, aw! I'm melting. is this called love? :$
I always think about him. yeah, in every thing that I do. every time he's near my heart beat so fast. Then, I can't stop smiling when I remember every words that you've spoke. ha ha ha. this is a real feeling, and I thought I'm dreaming then I pinched myself and it hurts *innocentface* but really, I can't stop smiling. the way he speak, the way he move, the way he say my name, the way he touch me, the way he smile, the way he laugh and everything about him! he drives me crazy! REALLY. I'm not lying. ha ha. he is perfect, really perfect.
honestly, I never feel this way before. to be smiling with no reason, and always happy whatever what happened. as long as he is around, I won't see anything but him. You're the one and only boy :)
When he standing next to me, close enough to touch, everyone disappear, feels like I throw away all of my fears every time he's near. He got me dreaming like a fool. yes, this is the first time I feel this way. and just so you know, a couple days ago, I dreamed of him. aww, how cool :D
 " I'm only me when I'm with him. "

I'm just a human, not perfect, and have many fears. but every time he's near, the fear is gone. But, when I'm flying so high and I feel like I'm in the sky, the thought of "he will never be mine" comes and I fall, so HURT. err. but, I don't care. I try to get up over and over again. even if it hurts, I have to pass it. this is worth fighting for, but if in the end I won't get him, it means God prepared me someone else to love me just the way I am.