Bieber Justin

" There's always so much laughter at the end of the road. "

This is one of Justin Bieber's "First Step 2 Forever" quotes. I love it. since I got my own "First Step 2 Forever" I get interested with Justin Bieber. yeah, before that I don't really like Jbieber, and I don't know why. But that feeling's gone when I open the first chapter and I fad to read it. hahaha it was cool when the "nothing" feeling gone and change into a "love" feeling to Jbieber. He is awesome, and I just realized it :)
no matter what they say, I love Justin Bieber. Hahaha. but, just so you know. I'm not maniac.

" Every One of my fans is so special to me. "
 Justin Bieber inspired me with his songs. not just one, more than one his songs inspired me to be stronger every day, like #NeverSayNever. hahaha :]
and by the way, i can't wait for his "My World Acoustic" :( I really want to buy his album. aaaa.

I still remembered what he wrote in his 'first book' ha ha ha ( actually i copied from the book ha ha ) "you won't hear me complain about how my life is going, but I hope someday I'll be out on Star Lake with my own grandkid, reeling in brown trout and telling stories about how all of us would get together by the fire pit in the evening, everybody laughing and talking at once, the same way we did at Christmas dinner" every time I read this part it feels like I want to cry and smile, oh how romantic he is. ha ha