Almost everyday I sleep at 3am, just to know if justin online then I'll tweet him as much as I can do. But, I always over daily update status. I tweeted so much for justin. and with the same sentence "follow me back, justin <3" Dec 31st is my birthday, I want justin be my greatest present ever by follow me back :(
Idk what he did to me, I got his fever, I bought his books. I talk about him everyday. I tweet about him everyday, 'till I get over daily update status. haha. I pray for justin follow me back, I pray for january that I can get his tix *lol* you know,almost every night when I lay on my bed , his song is repeat in my mind "girl I promise I'll be gentle"  my favorite lyrics from First Dance ft Usher. if you ask me what I like from him, I'll say "everything" haha. you know, I love his eyes, his voice, his personality, the way he laugh, the way he talk, the way he smile his charisma ya! everything about him <3 !. I wish justin will follow me back and be my greatest present ever.. <3